LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A GUARDIAN
In order to continue our breeding program we need help. Many of our pups we hold back for breeding need a family of their own to love. Please read about our Guardian program and if you feel this is something you’d like to apply for, please let me know.
- Our pup is placed with their own forever family at no charge.
- You must live within a half hour from Syosset
- Be willing to use my veterinarian, Dr. Robert Monaco, Old Country Animal Clinic, Plainview. I am responsible for all well visits and health testing for breeding requirements. Families are responsible for sick or injury visits and I must be informed of all visits to the veterinarian.
- Typically, females retire after their 3rd litter while males can continue to work for 5 plus years. When their breeding career is over they are spayed/neutered and remain with their forever families.
- Allow immediate access to the dog when needed
- Inform me immediately upon start of cycle (female)
- Expect that the dog may have to stay with me for days if needed for breeding purposes
- Not planning on moving for years
- Provide a loving home, regular grooming & socializing
- Hire a trainer if necessary.